February 12, 2008

Studying English with the NYT

If you double-click on a word in a New York Times article, a dictionary definition of that word will pop up (though not on the front page and not in the political diaries or blogs). Color me impressed. There's no way to select and double-click on compound nouns, but it's still a cool language study feature.

Labels: ,